Friday, September 24, 2010

Five Question Friday! & Follow Me Chickadee!


Link up with  The Sippy Cup Mom for Chickadee Fridays -  - I can't seem to post the picture!  Bla!




And then one of my faves, link up with Mama over here!

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
An english accent!

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
No! I must be in bed, or on the couch/chair with a blanky!

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Hover only!  Work is one of the few places I will actually sit on the toilet.  But there is only 2 of us that use it.

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Ahhhahhaaaaahahahaha, I love this question!  Lady Gaga!

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
Well, that's an interesting question...when we reconnected, we met at a local bar where I hosted karaoke one night a week...And then I went to Hawaii to be his date for the whole weekend, to include the Submariner Ball...When I got off the plane that night, we went and had dinner at this great little Japanese restaurant in the shops by the hotel.  Would we consider that our first date?  Or....maybe the Ball?  Either way, we were SO happy to see one another.



No comments:

Post a Comment