Thursday, September 2, 2010

30 Days of MeMe, Day 10

Day 10 - a photo of you taken over ten years ago



I love when a friend from High School posts something on Facebook that throws you back to the time you graduated. 18, full of life and no cares in the world.  I look at this picture and instantly see my mother. With a cigarette in her hand, the only thing missing is the coffee cup. We were at a theatre friends house and I guess I don't even remember Bob taking the pictures. Black dress pants, white shirt. Very standard look for me for many years. It wasn't until about 4 years ago that I put a lot of color (black and white were all I owned!) in to my life and wardrobe besides the color pink.  My hair hasn't changed much...well perhaps it has.  Color is always changing, although I keep going back to the same... The length is a standard length for me along with the Donna Reed Flip, the manicured eyebrow and nail is still a look I keep.  And then there's the EYE. You know that look when you're like, mmm hmm.  I love the picture on the entertainment center, it looks like a Glamour Shots photo. I wish I knew who it was...

No comments:

Post a Comment