Friday, September 10, 2010

Five Question Friday



Love linking up over at Five Crooked Halos!  Go see Mama and linky up too!




1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

Hmmm, yes and no. I don't very often spend much money on myself. I buy groceries, things for the animals and for the house. Someitmes I sneak in a clearance item or two. I am very careful to be frugal with money.  When I do splurge on things I need I can feel buyers remorse, but it happens so little I try not to be hard on myself.

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
I am the new girl on the block only being there...8 months yesterday!  I know everyone around me. And they're all really nice people!  YES, I would bake them all cookies. They've been so kind and welcoming.



3. What age are you looking forward to being?
ummm...what?  40!  I'm not sure why I just said that...Can I be an age again? Like 6?



4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Holy crap yes!  I love getting the mail. You never know if it's new Jewelry or an eBay package or COUPONS. I love getting coupons in the mail. I love getting the Sunday paper just for the coupons. I hate seeing "Bill"  That guy just doesn't get it, he's not welcome at my home!  ;)



5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Going to a hockey game with my cousin. I was 2 1/2 years old, she came and picked me up and off we went! I was so excited. I still love hockey!



1 comment:

  1. I would love to be 21 again. I think that was my best year so far (aside from 22 when I graduated college and got married, ha ha) but I totally wouldn't mind staying in my 20's for a while.

    ReplyDelete