Sunday, September 5, 2010

30 Days of MeMe

Day 12 - whatever tickles your fancy

I am a day late, as I was up spending the weekend with my mommy and picking up the Minny...
Whatever tickles my fancy, hmmm...
I am not feeling well tonight, and am stuffy and just miserable. My trip home was uneventful, I got my brother home safely and here we are. Minny tried on her new school clothes, and we had a 75% success rate. She is super excited. So tonight Pants from The SHF is making dinner. Peperonata. Mmmm. Nothing like trying something new!  She's grilled chicken and we made some rice to go with it.
I think from here on out I will be posting one recipe a week here on my blog, and hope you will try it!  I've posted a few already. See here for the bomb Apple Crisp recipe and here for the hotdish that my mommy makes that is my favorite!  And now for the Pepronata recipe!!!!  Click here for it. Yummmmm....
It will be a night in for The SHF. Minny is home and Sprinkler has her baby niece for the night. I am kind of jelly tho, since I can't hold her as I don't want to get her sick too. She's a whole 5 months old. Precious baby Cat. I will be catching up on blogs and posting a questionnaire for you followers! 
Aaaaaaaaaaaand once I hit 100 followers I will be doing a giveaway!  More to come with my questionairre!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. hey there, thanks for stopping by http://www.everymomhasherday.com! i am following you back :) hope your having a nice weekend! :) what a small world, cant believe chief is stationed in hawaii, my home. take care

    ReplyDelete