Friday, September 3, 2010

5 Question Friday!

5 Question Friday! Brought to you by http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
Time to myself...Hmmm, read my magazines that pile up, I am a sucker for Good Housekeeping & Family Circle. I also like to go and get my nails done by myself, kind of my secret indulgence!

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
I am fortunate to have 2 kitchen windows!  One that looks out into the backyard, a couple of trees, part of the deck and the back 40 as I call it by the fence where there will be gorgeous plants popping up next Spring. The other window looks out onto the deck where you can see the grill and the side of the garage.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
Not any one person. I would love to be a Butterfly.  Over and Over again.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
When they don't use their manners.  I have never been a fan of crying kids. I can remember it started when I was pregnant, if I was on the phone with a friend and their child would cry, I would say I had to go and hang up. I did the same thing when my own daughter cried, instantly let someone go if we were on the phone. I don't know what it is, but it requires a wu-saaa moment.  But I love all the babies!

5. Regular or Diet soda?
Mmmm. DIET! Diet Dew, Diet Dr Pepper. The Coke Zero sodas are really good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment