Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday!



1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
AAAAAAAACCCKKKK!  The cowboy who was like the size of Woody from Toy Story that had a wicked smile, and a big scary belly laugh. He chased me around and around, and when I would take solice and hide in the cupboard underneath the sink in the kitchen, and feel safe, he would open the other door and sit right across from me laughing, say "HA HA! I've found you!"


2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?

HOCKEY!  MN WILD! I don't know much about any other sport besides soccer or baseball, but I don't follow along. Chief has asked me to send him scores while he's on deployment. Ahhahahhaaaa, I am trying to be the best ESPN Cheerleader ever.

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?

Heels all the time, like where my feet NEVER hurt from wearing them of course! 

4. Did you make good grades in school?
Ahhaaaaaaa.  No. I took honors classes because I loved the pace, and I did okay. Not an A+ student, but I did okay.



5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Good Housekeeping, it was my housewarming present to myself. I used to get Cosmo, Family Circle too, and I love Real Simple, and I LOVE the Kraft magazine but am such a miser I won't order them!

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely pull jeggings. Those looks really dumb to me (I don't really follow fashion trends at all) but I would love it if heels didn't hurt all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cosmo too!

    following you through 5QF!

    hope you follow back =)

    http://shyvhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete