Friday, September 24, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #14

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morning and Happy Friday ladies!  Link up with Wifey over here!


1.What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)
PATIENCE. I am soooo not a patient person, and this very deployment is teaching me that 10 fold.




2.What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
Hawaii a couple time is really the only relaxing vacation I've had. Although I remember driving with my parents thru the east coast and seeing Niagra Falls, and Maine in the fall and we ended up in Montreal, where my brother lives. Love the array of culture and people.  Branson with good company is fun too!  British Columbia is GORGEOUS and a favorite too....  Man, I can't pick.


3.If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)
I've never been on a base to eat........Chief doesn't live on base.


4.Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven)
We have to get married first!  But I can only imagine!


5.If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm)
Radio DJ!  I have always had a dream of doing it. I've been approached many times over the years asking if I was a specific person on the radio, man I sure wish I was that girl! I have done some radio ads, but that's it.

1 comment:

  1. Maine in the fall is gorgeous! I have my secret plan to trick my husband into moving there someday. :)

    ReplyDelete