Monday, September 6, 2010

30 Days of MeMe

Day 14 - a non-fictional book




Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires, the Respect He Desperately Needs
By: Dr. Emerson Eggerichs

I am not sure where I saw this posted but I thought, what a great title, and let's see what it's about...Sure enough I have to read it.  It's a book for marriages, and helps both sides understand where the other is coming from....
I have this book on request at the local library. I LOVED the library as a kid, and still do as an adult. I don't read nearly as much as I used to, but my daughter loves to read and for as good as she has gotten at it, I am very thankful for the library and the resources there.  So while I wait for the above book, I will work on my Fictional book series. Tee hee...

I will let you know how it reads! I am super excited!

1 comment:

  1. I did this study through my church. Definitely a relationship eye opener!

    ReplyDelete