Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top 10 Tuesdays

While I have to apologize as I've been MIA since I posted Friday, I'mma busy mama! 
Sneaking in for TTT's and promise to write more later and catch up on my 30 Days meme!

Questions for today!

1.       What flavor of salad dressing?
2.       Do you hold grudges?
3.       Would you honestly be friends with yourself?
4.       If you were a witness to a car accident and had a chance to save just one… a father, a mother, a child, or a pregnant woman who would you pick to save?
5.       If you could pick one character defect to remove from yourself for good, what would it be?
6. What is your greatest strength?
7.       If you had to pick one characteristic in your partner which would it be? Honestly, Companionship, or Communication
8.   What is your dream job?
9. What flavor of cake?
10. What's your perfect vacation destination?



1. What flavor of salad dressing?
FR-anch (french and ranch of course!)


2. Do you hold grudges?
I'm the get mad and get it out type, so we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming

3. Would you honestly be friends with yourself?
Yes!

4. If you were a witness to a car accident and had a chance to save just one… a father, a mother, a child, or a pregnant woman who would you pick to save?
This was a really tough question...  Pregnant woman.  Remember - you're a witness, you're not in it...

5. If you could pick one character defect to remove from yourself for good, what would it be?
Sometimes I over book! or my lack of energy on a Sunday after hosting karaoke Saturday night.

6. What is your greatest strength?
My ability to keep on going even when it's bad.
7. If you had to pick one characteristic in your partner which would it be? Honesty, Companionship, or Communication?
All are important, but since it's just one!  Communication.
8. What is your dream job?
Radio DJ

9. What flavor of cake?
Vanilla, vanilla frosting. Or Lemon cake. Mmmm, I think I need to bake tonight! 

10. What's your perfect vacation destination?
Anywhere with Minny and Chief!  Somewhere tropical, yet with a lot of history to go and explore.

2 comments:

  1. You host karaoke?! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I love Top 10 Tuesday!!

    http://talesfromasailorssoulmate.blogspot.com/2010/09/top-10-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete