Thursday, September 16, 2010

30 Days of MeMe, Day 24

Day 24 - whatever tickles your fancy



We'll call it my mid-week recap and ramblings:
For those of you following along, last Friday when I got to write about what tickles my fancy, know that I auditioned for a new karaoke show Saturday. Well guess what?  They loved us so much, we got the gig!  Hooray! I am back full swing hosting a Saturday night show and am SUPER excited!
I am so excited I heard from Chief this week! 
It felt like forever, but can I just say, as the weather cools off, and fall yard work is upon us - neither of which I am looking forward to, it makes me realize that we are days closer to the end of the what seems like forever deployment.  Chief also asked for a favor. For me to keep him updated on his favorite sports teams and their scores. He does realize that I only understand Hockey, and this new request requires me to ... pay attention to things on the tv and radio that are completely foreign to me. Ahahhhaaaaaa. So, I have sent him what he's asked for...This week. Man, I'm gonna be the best Sports Reporter out there by the time this deployment is over!  

100 days until Christmas?!?!  You have to be kidding me! I am not ready! I need to put my schedule together so that I am able to start baking. I am going to put together a cookie exchange. Would any of you fabulous followers be interested in doing a cookie exchange via mail? I think it could be a ton of fun!!!  Let me know your thoughts. I love love love to bake and love the holiday season.  I love to give and Minny and I will be adopting a family from church this year.

I am back to pashmina season, which is a favorite in my business. When you place an order with me for $75 or more, you get a free pashmina.  I love the cooler weather for this awesome style, I am wearing my "wine" colored pashmina today. Did I also mention I celebrated 1 year as a Premier Jeweler this week?  YES!  And I am running an awesome Anniversary Special. 30% off of your ENTIRE ORDER!  If this is something you're interested, I would love to get you a catalog and share Premier with you too!
 
I put a bottle of wine in the freezer to chill it the other day, and ... guess who found it in the freezer last night?  Hmmm, yep!  ME!  Ooopsie.  But the wine still tasted great - no worries that I didn't actually have to take the cork out myself. How perfect!  tee hee!
 
I am getting nervous for the next few days of this MeMe. I have a memory, but specifically of a mouse when I have to remember days and months in great detail. Please keep the shiny things over there, yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, 100 days until Christmas...you're freaking me out! :-)

    Hey, I saw your comment over at My Little Life and followed you here (oh wait, that sounds kinda stalker-ish, doesn't it?) But anyhow, I'm from MN too! Nice to meet ya!

    Oh and the wine in the freezer...um, yeah, that would totally be me!

    ReplyDelete