Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 Days of MeMe, Day 23

Day 23 - a YouTube video

I know a lot of you have kids at home. Fur babies count. ;)  Minny was so freaked out about a potential "Tormado" one night that Sprinkler Girl was trying to help get her mind off of the "bad' that could happen and really prepare her if there was a "Tormado"  Please see the video I managed to take when Sarah Pants and I realized where the girls were...
warning: do not consume beverages during this video. Turn up your volume and ENJOY!
Tormado training at The SHF

The house could have blown away during these 2 minutes...and we would have been too busy laughing to notice.  Click your heels girls... 

please note: I am the one responsible for the awful filming of this production, and the one who saves Sprinkler Girl from the dryer. Please understand that no one was injured in this video, and PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

2 comments:

  1. hahahah! I loved this!

    I found you through the weekly round-up and can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!!!!! How in the world.....?!?!? That makes me feel super claustrophobic!!!!

    Thanks for linking up as I hosted the Milspouse Weekly Roundup!

    ReplyDelete