Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What'cha Say Wednesday


Wednesday, September 22, 2010Whatcha Say Wednesday! #4
Link up with StashMama!



1. What is your favorite sport, do you watch sports?

ummm, I like hockey - but am not a sports watcher!  I will be when Chief is home, as he's a huge sports fan!

2. What is one retail store you would love to work at just for the discount?

TARGET!!!!  Or maybe Vanity...Or...Justice...Maybe Maurices!  I should really think harder about this...maybe The Home Depot, as I have become pretty familiar with that place in the last year while fixing up the house!

3. What is the very last thing you do before bed?

Check the doors and crawl into bed while refreshing my email browser on my phone to see if I have an email from Chief.



Bonus!


Can you unwrap a Starburst with your tongue?

AHAHAHHAAAA, this is hillarious!  I never have tried...hmmm, next on the todo list! 



1 comment:

  1. I looove Target too! But just to let you know, never work at Home Depot! lol I did and they don't even give you a discount...nothing not even 10% !!!! haha Thanks for linking up! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete