Wednesday, September 22, 2010

30 Days of MeMe, DAY 30!

Day 30, whatever tickles my fancy Collections

Things I collect:
Magazines, because I will someday get time to read them!
Perfume, because a girl can never have enough!  Faves - heavier, woodsy scents. Mmmmm.  Versace Crystal Noir
DollHead Vases (my mom got me hooked when I was little)


Marilyn Monroes - ahhhhhhh
I have a more prints hanging on the wall behind me...tee hee!  I also had a life size Marilyn in fiberglass that I just had NO ROOM for, so she went to another collector who takes VERY good care of her.

And like any other woman with a girly streak, I collect shoes, purses and makeup!

This is my final MeMe of 30 days. Sorry some were late, never on time or right on time. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better!  Thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment