Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good Deals & Deliveries

Yay! More new jewelry arrived last week!  $475 worth of FREE jewelry from Premier after hosting my Renewal show. In addition I will receive a $50 certificate for renewing as a jeweler with Premier. I couldn't be more excited about my business! 

I started back with my Grocery Gaming last week, and was pleasantly surprised that even after one plus years time, I still have some stock left to include shampoos, razors, body wash, deodorant and some canned goods along with household cleaning products. I also still know how to pluck coupons, and my system still stands true! Hip hip hooray!  I spent a total of $29.15 and saved $25.17.  I did realize that I wasn't credited for 1 pound of grapes, which would have increased my savings and lowered my spending, but I am still very happy with the results. I will start adding photos here on a weekly basis of what I bought with my spending/savings.   I forgot to mention, the Cub that I was at was out of chicken, so The Sisters from The SHF went to another Cub to save time...4 packages of chicken for 13.98, x2 girls = $27.96  Guess how much we saved?  27.96!  YAY!

I did luck out and score Colorado Peaches and Pears when I headed up north to my moms. If you have never had them, contact your local Lions club, as they only show up once a year.  They are DELISH-US!!!! Mmmm. My mommy kept most of the peaches and I have the bulk of the pears. Any one have any good pear recipes? Something tells me I won't be able to eat them all without spoiling a few.
 Suggestions welcome!!!

I didn't receive anything fun in the mail this past week besides Jewelry.  I am hoping something fun or cute shows up in the mail this week!  I have been signing up for a lot of things that Jennifer at Thrifty Military Wife has posted. Am just waiting for them to show up!

Would love to know about your savings this past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment