Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Top 10 Tuesdays

Top 10 Tuesdays


I have been wondering about the people who follow my blog, and want to know more about you! This is the second week of questions, and I hope more of you follow along!



1. What's your biggest pet peeve?

2. Do you color your hair?  What color? Is it your natural?

3. What is one THING you can't live without?

4. What's your dream car?

5. What's your favorite picture? 

6. Favorite scented candle?

7. Do you have any videos on youtube? What's the website address?

8. What's your most embarassing childhood event?

9. What's your favorite style of shoe?

10. Do you eat with a big or small fork?

 
 
My answers are......
1. What's your biggest pet peeve?
People leaving and not saying goodbye!

2. Do you color your hair? What color? Is it your natural?
YES! Whatever I feel like!  I am ready for fall colors already.  FAR from my natural...my girlfriends joke, I don't know my real color...which I really don't!

3. What is one THING you can't live without?
Make up. No joke. OR my wooby. Shhh, yes I still have a wooby

4. What's your dream car?
300M with the heritage package.

5. What's your favorite picture?



hmmmm, I have so many... 
Will go with a picture from this year, of me and Minny

6. Favorite scented candle?
BIRTHDAY CAKE!

7. Do you have any videos on youtube? What's the website address?
Ahahahahahahhaha! I sure do! This is also part of tomorrows post. tee hee.  UPDATE:  See here

8. What's your most embarassing childhood event?
Family picture day. I was so upset. Ugh. I have 3 older brothers. My brother James had a double ended eraser pencil, and wouldn't show me. So I threw a tantrum at the precious age of like 9.  Yea, not very cute when dad has to fetch me from under my bed in my room, and then I have puffy pink undereyes.

9. What's your favorite style of shoe?
Heels of course! I love a sandal heel but a dress shoe works too!

10. Do you eat with a big or small fork?
Both actually. :)  when I eat at home, with a small fork. In a formal setting, both.

Now tell me about YOU!






2 comments:

  1. http://megandubyuh.blogspot.com/2010/09/top-10-tuesday-on-wednesday-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://talesfromasailorssoulmate.blogspot.com/2010/09/top-10-tuesday-little-late.html

    ReplyDelete