Tuesday, September 21, 2010

30 Days of MeMe, Day 26

Day 26 - your week, in great detail

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!  I so get an F on this one. I know there were some movies. What did we watch around here:
Who is Clark Rockefeller?  I rate it an A - kept my attention the whole movie.
Heavens...I can't even remember. But they were good probably.
There was a whole lot of busy moving around keeping going in this house last week.
Best meal of the week = Saturday morning Minny and I went to Fat Nat's Eggs for breakfast. Woooooweeeeeee!  After a morning together at the farmers market, this place was the cats meow. Minny's hot cocoa had the biggest whip cream triangle at the top and was extra tasty. The food fed me not only that morning, but for 3 more! It was crazy. Very reasonably priced as well.
I had an awesome show Saturday night at Tailgate. Wow! I have to say karaoke was a blast! I had so many singers, and the bar was super busy!  The best part - Tailgate is like this every Saturday!  OKAY!
the girls and I pre-karaoke show

I was also reminded Sunday morning why I am quitting smoking. Ish. 
So, for my week in great detail, again I get an F.  I can handle one good day, not 7 in detail!



No comments:

Post a Comment