Friday, September 10, 2010

MILS Friday Fill In

Link up with Wifey over at Wife of a Sailor!


This is the MeMe that got me hooked in this place...


1.Do you set goals for yourself during deployment? What are some of them? (from Military Mommy)
I have a countdown spreadsheet of things to do every day (bless my BFF)...My goal is to accomplish everything on that list even if it isn't that day anymore. And besides, it has me thinking about other things and not dwelling too much on how much I miss Chief. :)  Hopefully this is the last LONG deployment before he

2.What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal? (from Mothering Off the Cuff)
Have Patience, and Faith!! Again, this is all so new to me. I have learned with Chief, work comes first and security about "certain" subjects is very important. Don't ever take it personal...

3.If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place? (from The Random Ramblings of A Household 6)
Hoping someone will answer this for me!  HELP!  I am preparing myself to talk to Minny about this when Chief is back from deployment.....


4.Name one hobby that gets you through alone time. (from My Sailor’s Mistress)
Blogging is a new one!  Coupons. Anything with Minny. Making care packages. Volunteer work.  Premier.  Girlfriends. House projects.5.What’s the one food you don’t ever get tired of? (from That Army Wife Life)
Chinese! Bread & Butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment