Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

I have been on the run all weekend, but am happy to say I am glad it's Monday. Today is my mommy's birthday!  And while I don't get to see her to give her a big Birthday hug, I love her very much!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend.

Here are the questions from Java. Make sure you link up with her here. :)

1. What is your favorite pasta dish?
Chicken Tetrazzini!  Mmmm, speaking of which, I should get that recipe from my friend, she makes the BEST!


2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
Hit refresh on my phone browser to see if I have an email from Chief, or read the last email he sent. Psst, did I mention, I got one yesterday??? YAY!

3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat?
Hmmm, now that Minny is home, it will MAYBE be once a week, otherwise it's stupid how much I eat out.  I really enjoy cooking, and should be doing more of it!

4. Are you an avid book reader?
Not anymore...I still have to get back to Hard Eight.......I found it!

5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
I have bionic hearing! At least they joke me here at work about it. tee hee!  Yea, I'll stick with bionic hearing.

3 comments:

  1. That pasta dish looks great. I enjoyed reading Hard Eight, it's a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum...that chicken tetrazzini looks really good. I've never had that before. I must find a recipe now.

    ReplyDelete