Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whatcha Say Wednesday

I really enjoy following along and posting MeMe's. I'm actually on time today!  Follow Candice over at Stash Mama!  

1. What physical quality do you look for in a spouse or your spouse has?

I love nice teeth and eyes. Chief has both!  And good hands. I like hands.


2. What state in the US would you live in if you had to live there for the rest of your life?
For the rest of my life...I've never lived anywhere else...Mannnnnnnnn, I like that MN has 4 seasons, but maybe not the extra cold winters, I could do without them.  Hmmmm, I don't know!!!


3. What do you do? (job title, SAHM, student, spill!)
#1 job - Mommy!
Business owner, I love Premier Jewelry!
Sub-contractor, Karaoke and private party DJ
Project Manager in the finishing end of the printing business

Goal for August 2011 = SAHM and Jewelry only!

Bonus! Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
Yes!!! Please take care of your eyebrows ladies!  And gentlemen too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my you certainly do have a lot going on!!! Thanks so much for linking up I hope to see you again this Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete