Monday, September 6, 2010

30 Days of MeMe

Day 13, a Fictional Book (a day late!)


Hard Eight Image

I made it this far. I don't even remember what part of the book. I really enjoyed reading the Stephanie Plum series. It's been almost 3 years since I have touched this book, other than to pack it up for a move or maybe this is in my car....Hmmm....either way it is my goal to get caught up on these books. I think it's all the way to 16 now!  I gotta get moving. 
Anyone else have a series they love reading?.
I really like the Shopaholic series too by Sophie Kinsella

2 comments:

  1. I love both of those series... although the Stephanie Plum books may have jumped the shark in the last couple of books we will just have to see.
    I really like the Sookie Stackhouse books... they are way lighter and so much more funny than HBO has made TrueBlood and therefore MUCH BETTER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sookie Stackhouse books too!

    ReplyDelete