Friday, August 27, 2010

What Would You Be?

If I were a month, I would be April.


If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday.


If I were a time of day, I would be Evening.

If I were the weather, I would be Sunny and in the 80's.


If I were a direction, I would be South.


If I were a scent, I would Captivate.


If I were a tree, I would be a Cherry Blossom.



If I were a flower, I would be a Stargazer Lily.


If I were an animal, I would be a Minx.

If I were a fine bone china, I would be used daily.


If I were a car, I would be Classy & Reliable.


If I were a painting, I would be in the center of your favorite room.


If I were a drink, I would be a Caribou Cold Press with a half shot of White Chocolate.


If I were a fruit, I would be a Pineapple.


If I were a dessert, I would be Wedding Cake.

If I were a perfume, I would be Versace Crystal Noir.
If I were a gemstone, I would be a Diamond.


If I were a castle, I would have a Tower.


If I were a musical instrument, I would be a Piano.



If I were a sound, I would be a thunder clap!  Surprising!


If I were a song, I would be Taking Chances by Celine Dion.


If I were a colour, I would be Pink.


If I were an emotion, I would be Love.


If I were a taste, I would be a Pretzel M&M.


If I were a museum, I would be the Smithsonian.


If I were a country, I would have a meditteranian flair.


If I could be anyone, I would be a DJ on an old school funk, r&b station.





What would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment