Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday

Getting to Know you Sunday from www.southerndomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/

1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body? Hockey players.


2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? Depends on the situation I suppose.  I plan, and then sometimes I wait to the last minute to do it!


3. Diet or regular (soda)? DIET!  Diet Dew and Diet Dr Pepper are my favs.


4. What's your one "must have" for Fall? More Jewelry!  Easy to update the wardrobe with. Did you know you wear 20% of your wardrobe 80% of the time?


5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's.  Mmmm, the fries are my favorite.


6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy? Who doesn't love a man in uniform!


7. Did you wear braces? Nope, always wanted to have braces and glasses. I wish I would have thought glasses were as cool as I do now that I really need them!


8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind? Kind. It makes them sexy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I worked at Wendy's in high school and LOVED it!!! I actually lost weight working there...I have no idea how because I lived off of the chili (totally filled to the brim with cheese and crackers...) and carb-loaded baked potatoes...MMMMM!

    ReplyDelete