Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Question Friday!


1. How many pets do you have?

3 little Monkeys.  Really, There's the Man of the House, Scotch. I love this boy and couldn't be happier to have him back with me. He's a white Dobie. I heart my Scotchy boy.  Timid, yet has the bark of the scariest dog ever.  Tiki the bird. We're not sure what it is. Tiki is most often referred to as the bird who needs to hush up. He's a Sun Conure and very pretty. (a boy = pretty)  And the there's Peanut. What a good kitty. Peanut belongs to Sarah Pants. She tells her mom when it's time for bed. And Tiki tells us ALL at The SHF when it's time to get out of bed. 


2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Are you kidding me? I love my life!  Okay, fine. Gwen Stefani!

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Grocery Game Stockpile.  I dislike shopping with out coupons. Another is, find a local Farmers Market!!!

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
The BEST they can be and happy of course!

5. What is your favorite quote?
"The Best is Yet to Come"
"Honesty is the sexiest thing a man can give a Woman"  - Grace on W&G
"Do you know what a paradox is?"  It's 2 doctors - my Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment