Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday 5




From Mrs. Jambizzle the amazing jewelry gal!
It's time for Thursday Five again lovely readers! It's my favorite way to reflect upon my week and make sure I find the things in life I have to be grateful for. All you need to do is think about the last week, and list five things that have made you feel the following emotions....



1: I am "happy" that my city inspection went fantastic and the inspector rocked!

2: The girls at The SHF make me "giggly" with all of our nonsense

3. I am "excited" the house is coming together so well. And even tho I don't care for the new curtains hogging up my windows, they really do look great!

4. I feel "loved" knowing that my opinion matters in the big scheme of things.

5. I am "thankful" for the amazing people in my life during this time of deployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment