Thursday, August 26, 2010

MILS Friday Fill In #10

Another of my favorite things to do - post MILS Friday Fill Ins!  From Wifey at Wife of a Sailor
*Don't forget to link up over at Wife of a Sailor *

1.What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? (from Devil Dog Darling)
I sleep in the middle of the bed of course with Mr Snuggles!  And there are A LOT of girls nights with movies and giggling.


2.If you were a spice, what would you be? (from New Girl On Post)
Cinammon, spicy with a kick!  Also, cinammon gives a very warm and at home feeling and it's sweet. I like to think I am very welcoming, loving and full of a little kick!

3.Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? (from Texas Meets Washington)
This is a very important question for me...I am surrounded by friends and family. Being Chief and I live so far apart I am very thankful for the support system I have here in the Mini-Apple.  I am very thankful. When Chief and I make a decision to move with his next set of orders there will be A LOT of skyping. But I have to say, he will be on shore duty for a few years, so I will be thankful for that too.

4.What is the oldest thing you own? (from A Troop’s Girl)
My "Wooby"  Yes I still have my blanky from being a kid. It has been covered and recovered.  It was Raggedy Ann & Andy when I started. It goes with me when I travel. I sleep with it, still. I snuggle with it on the couch. When Chiefs around it doesn't stay out... Maybe another secret indulgence!

5.How did you vision your future pre-military? (from Daddy’s Duty)
Hmm, wow. When asked by a girlfriend if I was going to make a go of it with him long before there was ever conversation, I said no. She said, he's such a great catch.  Realistically, I knew that, and I still know he is.  I thought we would just stay friends. I had just bought a house, none the less a fixer upper, and thought my house, my daughter and my business were really it for me and I was okay with that!  I am so friggin happy about the relationship we have. While I know that right now isn't ideal for either of us with living so far, and now with deployment, but it's not worth it if it's easy either. He's a dream come true really!

No comments:

Post a Comment