Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday

Or in my case Monday! oops!

The Q's.



1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
I did it once, I was so mortified!  I left a note, but they never called!  It's me that causes my own knicks in my car! 

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
It's my body! I do love it. But I would like a lift, after more kids tho.

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
Relate-ability. Is that even a word?  I love reading about good news in others lives too!
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
That would be a BIG ZERO. I don't care for fabrication.

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
WHAT?! I am such a carnivore, please pass the cow.  Man, I would say pork, but I love the bacon!  Tough choices...

6. How often to you eat out?
1-2 times a week. 1-2 times too many in most cases.

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Skinny, on you!  Boot cut on me!

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
Tough call!  I grew up in the home that made it work no matter what. Sooooo, whoever she is, she better just move along. We'll get through it!







No comments:

Post a Comment