Wednesday, August 25, 2010

30 Days Day 2

My Favorite Movie:  Pretty Woman



I hate having to pick just one...Chief and I just exchanged our Top 10 movie lists. We'll be working on watching each others during this deployment.  You have to remember, we don't live together as we're in completely different time zones without the deployment.

His goes something like this:
- Godfather

- Shawshank Redemption
- Inception
- The Fifth Element
- Lord of the Rings (all 3)
- Gladiator
- When Harry Met Sally
- Casablanca
- Love Actually
- Saving Private Ryan

Mine goes like this:
Pretty Woman

Little Mermaid
The Hangover
Braveheart
White Christmas
Gremlins
(are you waiting for something with substance?)
Waiting
Transporter (all 3)
When Harry Met Sally
Death Race
7 pounds
Step Up (all 3) OR Stomp the Yard (DID YOU SEE #2 was coming???)
PS I Love You

Hmmm, mine's longer than 10 now that I am looking at it. Tee hee!  I think it's great that Chief is such a romantic. I would have never guessed Casablanca to be NEAR his list. I can't believe I've never seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment