Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whatcha Say Wednesday



Yes! Another fabulous edition of Whatcha Say Wednesdays! Remember copy and past the questions to your post, add the answers, and link up with Stash Mama HERE!! Have fun!



1. Do you think you are a good friend?

I do! I do!  I have had my moments where I haven't been, but yes, I do know I am.


2. What house chore do you despise the most?

The one where I have to clean!  No really I hate cleaning the bird cage. I know, right? Sounds silly. I just hate it.


3. What was your favorite board game as a kid?

Oooooooh!  Good question! I loved Battleship!  Not really a board game, but still one of my faves!!!



Bonus!

Look around the room can you find something starting with I, J, and K?

I - Idiots.  Oh wait, they're not in here. hmmm...an INVITATION!  Or the invoices I'm ignoring. lol
J - Jewelry Catalog - Premier Designs of course!
K - keys for just about anywhere I go!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for filling out my get to know you survey! Loved your answers! I am going to have to borrow your OLSS term because I suffer, too. I get SUPER distracted when in Vegas it is total shiny overload!

    ReplyDelete