Friday, November 5, 2010

MILS Friday Fill In #19 & #20

Wow!  Yipee! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!  It's FRIDAY! 

Link up with Wifey and share your answers!

1.A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
The super sweet Allie @ My Marine and Me sent me a fantastic Fall Swap package.  There are many of you who have shared your advice too! 

2.How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
Ummm, see officer what happened was this song came on the radio and I got lost in it. Damn Pink gets me everytime!  I would say at least 5 miles over DAILY. >>>>to the corner
3.Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
BA, BaBa, Hogie, Princess

4.If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?


5.Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
It was my friend Tonya's birthday. We were still settling into our new schedule with school... I know I worked that day.  

GUESS WHO is playing catch up this week?!  Yup!  MOI. 

1.What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
Wow, there have been so many random acts of kindness thru out my life, I can't pinpoint just one. One of my favorites is pay it forward Fridays, where you buy the person behind you in the drivethru at Starbucks their coffee. :)

2.If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?
Lately it's been me and SarahPants laying in bed (across the hall from one another) giggling and contemplating life.

3.Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.
Having to get up and go to work in the morning!  But it makes me truly work harder to keep my Premier business on track!


4.What is something you never believed until you experienced it?
That home ownership was more than just your name on a title/deed.  That actually doing the work yourself in your home, whether it be mowing your own yard, shoveling your own driveway, weeding  - can you really call it yours.
I never believed that you could feel like your heart was beating outside of your body, until you had a child and the love you feel for them.  WOW.
5.What can’t you say “no” to?
Depends who's asking the question...a cup of hot coffee.
Time with a friend, whether on the phone for a few minutes or just a quick hug.
Sharing Premier.
Hosting karaoke.
Minny.  Most of the time........  When she looks at me just right, I know for a fact I can't tell her no.





2 comments: