Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Whatcha Say Wednesday


Link up with Stash Mama!!!

1. What actor/actress do you think looks most like you? or that people have told you.
Hmmm, I don't have a match!  When I had shorter hair, I was told many times that I looked like Pink.

2. What do you secretly want for Christmas this year?
To be in Hawaii when Chief gets home from deployment!!!  Realistically - new luggage. Black/white animal print with Hot pink accents!!!

3. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Not a single thing. Okay fine, maybe they should have bought me that unicorn I asked for.

Bonus!

1.What's the worst pick up line you have ever heard?
Nice shoes...Wanna? 

 
LAST WEEKS questions....shhh I am behind!  ;)
 
 
1. Do you have any birthmarks? If so where?
Yep!  On my neck, mistaken as a hickey several times...And on my shin.

2. Where did you last go on vacation, where are you going next?
Last vacation, like got on a plane?  To Hawaii. Next vacation, to Hawaii! 

3. What is your favorite physical feature on yourself?
I can't pick just one!  My eyes and smile. :)

Bonus!

Look around the room find something that begins with an A, B, and C. What did you find?
A. Air freshner
B. Body lotion
C. Coffee cup and cell phone!
If you had to…skydiving, or bungee jumping?
OR!  Oh...that's not an option is it.  Hmmm...Skydiving.  I would much rather be shot up into the air tho!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy you caught up! haha enjoy your next trip to Hawaii! I would looove to go there!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete