Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Question Friday! & MILS Friday Fill In #21 & Randoms

Because I love to follow these awesome ladies, every week and play along, and wanted to share with the others that may not already participate in both. So here we go!!! 

Hook up with Little Mama here!



1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Most painful...Childbirth was ridiculous, but even more ridiculous that less than a week later you would do it over and over and over again. I think that stems from the lack of sleep after having the baby, so go on and do it again ladies!
But even more so than childbirth, bunion surgery. They say if you have them on both feet, if one isn't as bad as the other, you should do them both at the same time, because you'll never go back for the other.  Well needless to say, I had asked the doctor to remove my pinky toes because my feet are SO wide. He said, to my dismay, how about we remove the bunion on your foot.  OH. That's my problem? I have a bunion?  Hmmm...I wish he would have done that and still removed my pinky toes.  Jussayin!  Now, 7 years after having my right foot done, I need my left foot done. BUT!?  Having the one foot done was AWFUL. A baby, and crutches DOES not work well. And anytime I would move my stupid foot would hurt. And then learning to wear a shoe again on that foot and bending my foot was out of the question. Running again?  Hmmm, wait, I never ran to begin with!  High heeled shoes ARE MY FAVORITE, and I will tell you I had to have the screws removed after the surgery because I couldn't wear my heels.  If you ladies have any idea, you'll know that heels are very naughty when you have or have had bunions. Wow...Anyways, in closing, bunion surgery was the most painful for me.

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
What night of the week is it? Is there a weekend? What's the schedule look like?  I'm in MN, do you know how dark it gets here? And when in snows, do you know what people want to do? SLEEP/Hibernate.  I can get anywhere from 5 hours - 10 hours a night. Majority of the time I get about 6 hours. Chief is back out to sea, so I will be getting more sleep.

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
Ummmm, still do! 

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Step Up 3D with the ABS girls!
We NEVER get to a movie together, so this was REALLY momentous.

5. What do you wear to bed?
lately, nini pants & a tank. when it starts to get colder here I will start adding layers!  I'm sure this is not the hottest thing ever but, until I live on a deserted island, it works!
 
 
And now link up and follow Wifey here!
 
 
1.Were you named after anyone?
My mommy. She's BettyAnn Audrey & I'm BethAnn Audra. I know I know, snicker away.

                                          2.What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
toenails?  I haven't seen those...in days.  It's cold, I have to wear socks!  But I do know that they need a hug!  And I plan to give them, well get them a hug Sunday at the Charity event at Ta's Salon here in town.  POMPEI PURPLE!  Or...maybe one of the awesome new Burlesque colors that OPI has come out with...hmmmmmmm....

                               3.How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
                                    With my knee!!!!  Ish, I amn't touching that.  Or I will flush with my foot.
                         4.When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?
Zach from Saved by the Bell!  Maybe Kirk Cameron....

 5.Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?
Taste!  Then maybe I would eat some really healthy things that don't taste good? 
 
 
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world this week. Talking to Chief on the phone this week and getting his flight itinerary for when he's back from deployment, and being blessed with Premier and sharing it with ladies, and for being able to say life is good, spending time with my godchildren on Thursdays and for Minny's speech therapy to be going so well she doesn't need one on one time.  I am blessed.  We have a weekend full of jewelry, celebrations and ... housework!  I am looking forward to having my family over for Thanksgiving in a couple weeks and need to start preparing for that too!!!
 
 my Thursday night snugglers

1 comment:

  1. Tag - http://megandubyuh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-award-fun.html

    ReplyDelete