Friday, October 22, 2010

MILS Friday Fill In #18

It's Friday ALREADY!?  I am doing this weeks AND last weeks since I ... was missing...
Head over to visit Wifey at Wife of a Sailor!


1.Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Both!  Early bird because I have to be during the week. I love when I can wake up with the sun. Night owl because I never think about being tired the next morning - until it's the next morning!


2.What makes you jealous?
Ooooh, the dark ugly side!  Jealous -
I am jealous of nothing!  Make it possible for yourself!


3.Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
I have started. I will finish the week before Christmas.
4.What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Right now? I want turkey and stuffing. I would love stir fry with zucchini and eggplant. Umm, an apple pie. I could really keep going...Cake with buttercream frosting.

5.Where was your first kiss?
I was 5. Kenny. On the tire mountain at school during recess!  Really tho...Ummm as a teenager, hmmm, I can't remember.  That might be a bad thing!

Questions from last weeks MILS #17

1.What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)

2.How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)

3.What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)

4.What is your favorite kind of pizza?
The kind I can eat!  Mmmm, Za sounds tasty right now... White pizza, chicken, onions, mushrooms.

1. Premier - sharing the awesome jewelry & the business
2. We're under the 2 month mark!
3. I have great health, family and a happy life.


5. What are 3 good things in your life right now?

List of songs?  WOW!  I got all kinds....
Taking Chances - Celine Dion
Freedom 90 - George Michael
Thnks fr th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
Lip Gloss - Lil Mama
I Decided - Solange
I Could Not Ask for More - Sara Evans
Angel - Natasha Bedingfield
Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
Here for the Party - Gretchen Wilson
There are SO many more...but...I'll stop here!

Chief and I reconnected back in January and got serious in May. He's been in Hawaii just over 2 years, less than a year to go!


Learn how to garden. Take golfing lessons. Visit another country. Share family traditions. Build a home for habitat. Become a jeweler full time - quit my day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment