Friday, January 21, 2011

MILS Friday Fill In #27 Back in Business!!!

All of my bloggy friends - I can't say I'm not excited to be back participating, because I most CERTAINLY am!!!!!
Link up with Wifey here


1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
Their name, where they're from, what things make them smile and tick.


2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?

I have to tell you, no matter how much I THINK I know, he continues to surprise me all of the time.  We have a lot of the same views and values, and most times he could answer questions of me and I of him with out thinking twice.
Big thing on the list of upcoming surprises, our Honeymoon.  I told him I just need to know how to pack.  Seems simple, right? 


3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?

Somewhere warmer than here in Minnesota, I'm frrrrreeeeeezing!  Somewhere with seasons.


4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?

Man......My wooby.


5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.

 - Fiance, mother, friend, daughter, sister (in law!) Princess, military, independent, home, city.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just stumbling over from the MilSpouse Fill-In link up!

    angiedmac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete