Friday, January 21, 2011

5QF! I'm baaaaack!

Be sure to link up with Mama here


Yes, yes, yes...My favorite Friday ritual has started again.

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?



Band Class. High School.  NO!  We had no idea what life had in store for us all these years later.  Fast Forward to January 10, 2010 - he's home on leave, we meet out for drinks, and the rest is history!


2. What is your favorite room in your house?

Bathroom HANDS DOWN.  Tan tiles = Sand, Blue walls = the beach ahhhhhhhhh

3. Can you wiggle your ears?

If I do that thing, you can't see me doing it, but those of you who can do it know what I'm talking about!

4. What is your evening ritual?

Dinner, cleanup, shower for the Minny, bedtime for the Minny, and then whatever sucks me in next.  It will be blogging if the COLD continues. Woooooo!


5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

Need?  6.  Like?  8.

No comments:

Post a Comment