Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fun Day

So here it is Friday and today is Auntie Day Care day. Yep!  I never get the responsibility of watching my brothers kids, so we're having such a blast. Kaisa and Markus are napping. Poor Markus is sick, so they didn't want to send the kiddos to daycare.
5.30am alarm???  WOW. I haven't gotten up this early, since...well...since I was working!  Hah!  I bet you know where I'll be after they leave!  Yep, napping on the couch!
It's funny, I haven't had to use or buckle in a car seat in well....forever.  This morning taking Minny to school was hillarious, trying to buckle the kiddos into the backseat. I've decided, it's good practice.
Chief has training at work today, so he's been pretty quiet. I love Fridays. Always have. 
Tonight is movie night here...What to rent? 
We watched New in Town the other night.  Being from MN and hearing the people in the movie talk is NOTHING like how we sound.  Fargo was another horrible movie for accents too.  New in Town was a cute movie. 

1 comment:

  1. I wanna watch that movie. But I'm totally not a fan of Renee Zellweger. I do however LOVE Harry Connick Jr.!!

    ReplyDelete